This is the class that gave Eric Van de Vyver his way into motorsport, and this Challenge has been around since his earliest days as an organiser.
Accepted carsThe V de V Historic Endurance Challenge is open to the following groups, with file:
> GT, Touring, E, F, G1, G2, H1, H2, I and J period compliant with appendix K and Saloon Car.
> Sport Prototype E, F, GR, HR and IR period, and Saloon Car Sport Protos (SP SC).
> Sports 2000 (up to 1983), and Sports 2000 (up to 1986) with file; without aerodynamic features, compliant with SRCC Sports 2000 Historic and SRCC Sports 2000 Pinto regulations.
Accepted cars '2 Tours d’Horloge' 24H Historic:> For the GT/Touring group, groups will be divided up as follows:
1 : Period E, F (from 1947 to 1965)
2 : Period G1, G2, H1 (from 1966 to 1975) :
- Group 2 : Touring Competition cars
- Group 4 : GT Competition cars
- Saloon Car
3 : Period G1, G2, H1 (from 1966 to 1975) and H2, I (from 1976 to 1981) with file:
- Group 1 : Stock Touring cars
- Group 3 : Stock GT cars
> For the Sport Prototype group, groups will be divided up as follows:
- 1 : Period E, F (from 1947 to 1965)
- 2 : Period GR (from 1966 to 1970)
SP 1 : Sport proto GR 2L period
SP 2 : Sport proto GR + 2L period
- 3 : Sports 2000 (up to 1983), and Sports 2000 (up to 1986) on file; without aerodynamic features.